2018 Lakers Spring Registration Is Now Open
Click the following link to begin registration
* You will need a current USA Hockey Number to register.
* The cost for Spring is $550.00 (includes 2 Spring jerseys and socks for new players to the organization).
* The Spring season is approximately eight weeks.
* We will have two practices per week which are on Wednesdays and Fridays. Time is determined by which team your player is on.
* We anticipate two teams. Evaluations are scheduled for March 13th and March 15th from 7:50 to 8:50 pm at the RecPlex. Please attend BOTH evaluations.
* Each team will play eight games. Four Home games and four Away games. Away games are typically within a one hour radius. Game scheduling will begin in March. Games will start in April.
* Any player who plays this Spring and returns for Fall will receive a $50.00 credit off of their Fall fee.
Your 2018 Seniors
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR
Brendan Murphy, Jakub Jantczak
& Kyle Penland
MOBILE APP FOR LAKERS HOCKEY
Did you know that you can see schedules, game scores, etc. all from your smartphone?
You can download the SportsEngine app for the Lakers:
Select "Search" & enter 544705 for Varsity
Select "Search" & enter 483780 for JV
Lakers Hockey is compromised of Antioch Community High School, Lakes High School, Grayslake North High School, Grayslake Central High School and Grant Community High School and participates in the North Central Division of the Illinois High School Hockey League
You could win $5,000! Plus, help us win a VIP Theater Takeover for our members. ENTER NOW